Some changes to userrepository

Hello, folks. It has been a while since I last wrote about my AUR-based Arch Linux repository. To be precise, four months and twelve days. A lot has happened since then. One of the main changes was the removal of several packages no longer present in AUR or really outdated. Some examples are peafox, marp and gimp-dbp. Another important change was the addition of several new packages, as usual. If I find it may be useful for someone, I add it....

janeiro 24, 2021 · 10 minutos · Bruno Miguel

Updates on Userrepository and Jarvis

Lately, I’ve been having some problems when building picom-ibhagwan-git and picom-tryone-git. The first one would build OK, but not the second one. After a bit of debugging, I found out that it was a problem related to the way makepkg and git handle the cache when building these forks. This would also happen when adding the picom-git package: it would build because it’s the first package in alphabetical order and Jarvis builds the packages that way, but not the other two....

setembro 12, 2020 · 2 minutos · Bruno Miguel